Gold Bars

Peggy_C
Peggy_C Posts: 2 Newbie

Is there any other way to get Gold Bars other than buy them?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,299 Candy Moderator

Hello @Peggy_C 🤗 Hearty Welcome back to our lovely Farm King Community!

Yes! Definitely there is another way to earn Gold Bars... take part in the contests we hold in this Community.

For example, these are the 2 contests running at present...

1) Women's Day Special - Win Gold Bars and Badge --> Play either level 125 OR 1002 and achieve the highest score you can. The most highest scores will win from 25 to 45 Gold Bars. Please click on those green lettered link to find more details about the contest. This coming Friday will be last day to participate in this contest.

2) St. Patrick's Day special - Solve the Math Puzzle --> Check this math puzzle and see if you can solve it. Everybody who gives a correct answer has a chance to win 20 Gold Bars, as the winners are going to be picked randomly 🙂 (click on that Green link to go to that contest page).

If you need any further information or assistance, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Hope to see you around participating in the contests 🌟

• galaxyangel
    galaxyangel Posts: 367 Level 3

Hello @PummyRaj 🌺

I have had the pleasure of winning some gold bars in a recent contest. Please can you tell me how soon will they show up in my stash?

Thanks 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?