What are your thoughts on the Beetroot Cropsie?

Options

Comments

• bramam
    bramam Posts: 1,223 Level 4
    Options

πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

πŸŽ™ What was about the new cropsie that you like? it added diversity to the game which was still about matching cropsies. Beetroots were the same color of strawberries so it the end the change wasn't too disorienting

πŸŽ™ Would you like to see it again? Yes πŸ™‚

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,984 Candy Moderator
    Options

I liked the beetroot - especially since it was very similar to a heart, however I agree that it does look similar to the strawberry so maybe it could have a different color (maybe a bit more of a purple red shade - especially since we are past the month of February) - if it decides to make a return appearance.πŸ˜ŠπŸ¨πŸ’•

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    Options

Hi @QueenB! Thanks @encantes for the tag. I like beets, The Beetroot cropsie was fun. It did look similar to Strawberry cropsie, but that gave me incentive to pay attention.! 😁

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

@QueenB I enjoyed the event, but for some reason I thought they were heart shaped Cherries. The fact that the event was correlated with Valentines made it especially more fun. I loved the Cherries being one of the corpies on the game board and part of the teams contest. I would definitely like to see come back.

• imabearnut
    imabearnut Posts: 736 Level 4
    Options

@QueenB & all my other farming friends…..

I loved the beetroot cropsie! πŸ₯° It would be a great addition to all of the other cropsies. It gives the game a fresher look! Please bring it back & maybe add another cropsie to keep giving the game something new & fresh!

Thanks for allowing us to give our input!❀️

Beetroot! Beetroot! Beetroot! πŸ“£

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,794 Friends Moderator
    Options

I loved the event, but did not immediately recognize the new cropsie as a beer. Perhaps it could be converted to a turnip instead.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,142 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @QueenB, thank you very much for the tag @encantes πŸ€— I am afraid I didn't get this event, my game seemed to miss a few events at this time which normally I have always been fortunate to have.

I did notice screen shots with these cropsies in, and didn't realise that they were beetroots, if anything because of the colour they were more like radishes, being of a red hue, beetroot being purple. Being red could be confused with strawberries, being purple could be confused with onions, maybe the cute little cropsie could be a parsnip? although a very pale yellow as so not to get confused with the sun cropsie, maybe it could be white or cream in colour.

The design of the cropsie was great and different, great work Farm art design team, the colour personally I feel is a key factor and needs to be something very different (so as not get confused especially for some players with difficulties) maybe stripes, two toned πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ just my thoughts πŸ€—

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,088 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I loved having them but I actually thought that they were valentines strawberries πŸ“ .🀭

So I if we have them again maybe a different color πŸšœπŸ„πŸ“πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• deblg
    deblg Posts: 330 Level 3
    Options

I loved the Beetroot because they looked like little hearts and they were bright and cheery.☺️β™₯️

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?