(ENDED) 📝 Letters to Farm Heroes Saga- Win awesome prizes!

Options

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,479 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@QueenB I have lost the knack of handwriting, I have trouble with my hands and it gets messier and messier so its easier to type 😊

• bramam
    bramam Posts: 1,223 Level 4
    Options

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

@QueenB

@encantes

@Lady_Choo

@PummyRaj

👇

I'm kind of confused 😕

I wanted to start my love letter to FHS with birthday wishes and align and prove my years of loyalty,

and wanted to send my darling yesterday,, 26.March

🤔🤔🤔

My darling had a birthday yesterday

But, not 8th .... but 9th birthday?????

FIRST RELEASE OF FHS WAS ON

26.3.2013.?????

Is that true 🤔

I'm completely confused

Thank you for the explanation

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,769 Friends Moderator
    edited March 2022
    Options

Dear Farm Heroes Saga,

I first began playing this game several years ago. I loved how uniquely different it was from other King games. The cropsies are cute and the farm animals (sheep, bulls) and spiders offer players clever challenges. I also really like that players can "buy" 3 shovels with magic beans. It would be great if the magic beans could also be used to "buy" other boosters.

I loved when you added the "Go to level" feature. And your functionality for sending and receiving lives is pretty good. I would prefer to have the option to send multiple lives to players rather than having subsequent lives converted to magic beans.

Many of the special events are fun, but I rarely play beyond the first 3-6 levels. The higher levels are too difficult without using boosters or gold bars. I wish the Farm Pass events would include opportunities to win gold bars.

I dislike it when some of the boosters are automatically added to new levels (e.g. the +5 booster, Amelia's air drop) instead of leaving them in a player's inventory to be used when the player chooses to use them.

At one time, I reached the end of the FHS map and had the distinction of being a "Game Expert." However, I now get more enjoyment from playing other games. I log in daily to get my daily rewards and I continue to play levels to support my FHS teammates in team events. But, I am no longer interested in reaching the end of my map. I hope you can find some way to inspire me to play more.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,121 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thank you @QueenB and to you lovely Farm Team @Lady_Choo @PummyRaj and lovely @encantes for tagging me. 🤗

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hi @QueenB. Here's my letter, which, I hope, will be legible!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,514 Friends Moderator
    Options

Dear Farm Heroes Saga,

I am writing you this letter in the form of a comment. I'm not technically savvy enough to record a video for you and I don't have a handwritten letter in English for you either. I don't speak English and use a translator. Please keep in mind that a translator does not always reproduce what I want to say. If I then copy this from the translator and make mistakes, you may have the impression that I want to part with you. No, I don't want that.

We have known each other for a long time and I visit you daily. Sometimes just to get me the daily reward. sometimes I play some levels with you. In the region where I am at the moment, at level 4205, it is very difficult to progress quickly. Your levels are sometimes so difficult that it takes me almost a week. Your faulty update a few weeks ago has deleted all accumulated items and tools, so that I am only back to building up some things. Even though I received some compensation from support, it couldn't make up for my loss.

It would be nice if you invested a little more time in the quality assurance of your game in the future.

Even if I criticize a little now, I will still remain faithful to you. Your cropsies are so sweet and you also have a lot of interesting features that keep refreshing our relationship.

I still rave about the "good old days" when there was a treasure trove on the weekend. Or the collection of Farm Club companions, which was set at level 1110. 

Please change again some features that you have brought into the game. For example, I'm totally annoyed when I get caught before each level, how I collect the poppy flowers, make the fireflies fly or eliminate grass. Also the collection of chicks or alligators I do not have to be explained every time. As I mentioned, I'm now at Lvel 4205 and I think I know your game modes. I also think it would be nice if you don't automatically bring boosters to my board, which I might not even need at the level. Amelia's airmail is such an example or 5 extra moves that I would like to save for difficult levels.

Thank you for being the first game with a "go to level" feature. That was a great idea of yours to implement it. 

Dear Farm Sage, I wish both of us continued fun and will remain loyal to you.

Best regards Your Ina

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Thank you all Farmers for sending in your love letters 💕💌
    As mentioned, we will choose 5 random winners who will win up to 100 Gold Bars which will be sent to their Farm Heroes Saga game + their love letters will be displayed in a King-wide event in May, so all Kingsters in the Kingdom will be able to read them, how cool is that 😉

Now over to the winners who posted a Handwritten Letter:  🥁🥁🥁

@Doris_Koch @Angel_Natasha @Lady_Sarina @Lady_Choo @Racoon7 and @CassD

Congratulations!!! You've just earned 100 Gold Bars each which will get soon added to your game 🥳

And the winners who posted a Letter Comment: 

@MountainMom and @DieOmimi

Congratulations!!! You've just earned 50 Gold Bars each which will get soon added to your game 🥳

Thank you all for taking part in this and hope you had fun, we truly had fun reading the letters 🤗

• Doris_Koch
    Doris_Koch Posts: 588 Level 3
    Options

Oh wooow thank you very much @QueenB 🤩and congratulations to all other winners🥳

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?