change phone

masrejnasjasdnne
masrejnasjasdnne Posts: 1 Newbie

I want to change my phone and I want to keep my progress in the game. I made an account a couple of months ago and all is good when I log in on the new phone (it saves my progress and I'm on the same level).

The problem is that on the new device I don't have any of my in-game prizes from my old phone

What can I do as I have more than 2000 total (shovel, wheel. +1, etc).

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,300 Candy Moderator

Hello @masrejnasjasdnne 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am glad to know that you have already saved your game progress and hence transferred to your new phone too 👍️

Game progress and the Gold Bars are saved to our game, hence, they will be transferred completely when we change our devices. But, the boosters are saved only to the device memory. Because of that, when we change the device, the boosters will not be transferred.

The only way to use those boosters is for you to play your levels and spend them all 🤔 If those boosters include any purchased items, you can contact the King Customer Support team and request them to transfer them to your current device.

If you have any other questions or need clarifications, please type your reply in the blank box given below my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a great week ahead 🍒

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?