How do I get lives?

Jenniree
Jenniree Posts: 6 Level 2

I'm not able to ask friends for lives when anyone sends me a message it's just beans I have tried joining groups but have only gotten one life from one person out of the other ten no one participated. How do I get this issue resolved I'm a big fan of this game but I can't get the full benefits of playing. I can send lives but I also know others are having the same issues with this game thank you for your help

Sincerely, Jenniree

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,098 Farm Moderator

Hi @Jenniree and Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍏 🥕

I play only through my mobile with Farm Heroes Saga App and usually I don't have problem with sending or receiving lives!! I think the best way to request lives is the Farm Teams Feature, did you join a Team? If no please check here: are you interested to a Farm Teams

The best way to have beans or lives is to use the red heart in your friend's list

If you click on the read heart if your friends in that moment is out of lives, he will receive 1 life if he is full of lives, will receive magic beans. At the moment you will find the read heart with the Top leaderboard at the end of a played level.

The beans and lifes turn each other, but if you have the messagge of a magic beans and you neeed a life, just close the app, open again and the bean messagge will be turned in a life

the trick ... close the app to toggle between lives and beans

If you need more support don't hesitate to write.

I wish you a Farmtastic day 🤩 🤩 🤩 🤩

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?