Help!!! I can't log in to my profile

Bondar
Bondar Posts: 5 Level 2
edited April 2022 in Support

Hello, I can't log in to my profile, neither via email, nor via Facebook, nor through apple! There is no way to use bonuses and save the game

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,305 Candy Moderator

Hello @Bondar 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are having logging issues with your game 😕

I am suspecting that the game App in your device might have been affected by a bug!! I am afraid the only way to get back to your game would be to delete and reinstall the App. But, please do not follow this step yet! We lose our saved boosters when we reinstall the game App. And they will all go to a waste if it is an issue with your internet 🤔

** Open the game on a different device or on a computer to make sure that your game is saved and you don't lose your Magic Beans.

But, please be aware that you won't find any of your saved boosters on that other device OR on the Computer as the boosters are saved on to the device but not to the game 😶

You will be able to accumulate the missing boosters through the Daily Bonus and special events and not lose the game progress 👍️

Hope this all made sense! If you have any further questions or need clarification, please post back by typing your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope the issue gets resolved and you will be able to play your game soon again 🍒🍒

• Bondar
    Bondar Posts: 5 Level 2

I installed the application on another device, tried to log in via Facebook or apple, still writes the same thing that there is no connection, try again later

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?