Watching adds

Willoughby7
Willoughby7 Posts: 2 Newbie

It was letting me watch adds for a free gift before each leave and then it would ask again if I was out of moves but it's not now.does anyone know how I can get the adds back to watch

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,305 Candy Moderator

Hello @Willoughby7 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you have lost the Ads in your game! I am also in the same boat as you... I too lost the Ads that appear before and after playing the level that give us extra boosters and extra moves.

The Ads is a feature that players receive from time to time. The Game Studio sends it to as a test to few group of players at a time. When their turn is over, the feature moves onto different group of players... and then, to the next groups. Once all the groups are done, we will receive the feature again.

It is just a matter of time! So, please be patient and we will see the Ads again soon 👍️

Hope this clarifies! If you have any further questions, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a great rest of the day/evening 🍒🍒

• Willoughby7
    Willoughby7 Posts: 2 Newbie

I had always got them and today they just stopped showing up!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?