Issue with level 1613

stemm_54_
stemm_54_ Posts: 7 Level 2

Hi- I was real close to winning level 1613 twice today and the game quit in the middle of the firecrackers clearing all the pages which made me lose my place. Are you having any glitch issues that would cause this issue?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,305 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @stemm_54_ 🤗 Hearty Welcome back to our lovely Farm King Community!

Hope you are doing great and enjoying the Spring weather 🌷🌷

Yes! I have heard of the "Fire Crackers" creating issue in few levels. But, it was more than a year ago and the level was in 800's! It is the cascades that are caused by the Fire crackers that crash the game!!

** Since many players are not experiencing this issue and the Farm Studio cannot reproduce the issue, they will not be able to send a fix 😕

But, I will send this complaint to our Farm In-charge just to give her a heads-up, so that, she will be aware if there are more complaints in future 🤔

Please let me know if you need further clarification or have any more questions.

Keep having fun in your game. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍒🍒

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,305 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @stemm_54_ 🤗 Hearty Welcome back to our lovely Farm King Community!

Hope you are doing great and enjoying the Spring weather 🌷🌷

Yes! I have heard of the "Fire Crackers" creating issue in few levels. But, it was more than a year ago and the level was in 800's! It is the cascades that are caused by the Fire crackers that crash the game!!

** Since many players are not experiencing this issue and the Farm Studio cannot reproduce the issue, they will not be able to send a fix 😕

But, I will send this complaint to our Farm In-charge just to give her a heads-up, so that, she will be aware if there are more complaints in future 🤔

Please let me know if you need further clarification or have any more questions.

Keep having fun in your game. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍒🍒

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?