I purchased a bundle so I could continue my game but the game crashed

LynneDeniseRose
LynneDeniseRose Posts: 1 Newbie
edited April 2022 in Support

I purchased a bundle so I could continue my game. Once I had made the purchase, the game closed down and so I lost the 30 chances and my progress and had to start again. I feel angry and ripped off.

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,305 Candy Moderator

Hello @LynneDeniseRose 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

First of all, I sincerely apologize for attending late to your post.... had a busy weekend 🐥

This is a glitch / bug is affecting some players for some reason. The Farm game Studio team is aware about this issue and are investigating about it.

But, to receive your Gold Bars/money back, please contact the King Customer Support through below steps...

** Click on the 3 lined icon located in the bottom left corner

** Select "Customer Care" tab

** Select the Purchase and Gold Bars option and then any of the option below:

** After selecting a topic, scroll down all the way until you see "Contact Us" (in green letters)

** A form will appear for you. Please fill it out with all the needed details and "Submit" it. Since you are reporting from your mobile device, the Player Support team will receive your device details as well as your game ID number.

Hope everything works out and you will receive your missing Gold Bars soon 👍️

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,305 Candy Moderator

Oh, Sorry!

If you have any further questions or need clarifications, please post back by typing your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope everything works out well soon 🤞

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Farmtastic week ahead 🍒

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?