My game just crashed after I made a purchase

lovetolovegranny6
lovetolovegranny6 Posts: 2 Newbie

My game crashed after I made a purchase now I can't finish my level and I want my money back or the gold bars

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,305 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @lovetolovegranny6 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am so sorry to hear that you have experienced the "purchase glitch" in your game 😕

Currently. few players are experiencing this issue and the Farm Studio is aware about it. They are trying to send in a fix, which should be available soon 👍️

Can you please tell me which device you are using? If you have purchased using Apple iTunes as your payment provider, you can request a refund directly from them for the purchases that got lost... it's the only way actually since they are the only ones that have access to your payment details and can handle refunds.

If you are not familiar with how to request an iTunes refund, check it out HERE!

For time being, we are recommended to waiting with making any extra moves purchases until the issue has been resolved. We hope to have some good news soon 🤞

If you have any other questions or need clarifications, please post back typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope the issue gets resolved soon and all of us can enjoy the game again 🍒 

Answers

• lovetolovegranny6
    lovetolovegranny6 Posts: 2 Newbie

This is the first time this has happened don't know why..but I probably won't buy again

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,305 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @lovetolovegranny6 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am so sorry to hear that you have experienced the "purchase glitch" in your game 😕

Currently. few players are experiencing this issue and the Farm Studio is aware about it. They are trying to send in a fix, which should be available soon 👍️

Can you please tell me which device you are using? If you have purchased using Apple iTunes as your payment provider, you can request a refund directly from them for the purchases that got lost... it's the only way actually since they are the only ones that have access to your payment details and can handle refunds.

If you are not familiar with how to request an iTunes refund, check it out HERE!

For time being, we are recommended to waiting with making any extra moves purchases until the issue has been resolved. We hope to have some good news soon 🤞

If you have any other questions or need clarifications, please post back typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope the issue gets resolved soon and all of us can enjoy the game again 🍒 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?