DAILY BONUS

maariie
maariie Posts: 4 Newbie

hello I no longer have a daily bonus and when I open the game I have zero lives then after a while it becomes 5 lives again?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,305 Candy Moderator

Hello @maariie 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

First of all, Thank you for coming back and posting your question in English 😀

I am assuming that you are playing on a computer. Can you please tell me which browser you are using?

With regards to "0 Lives" --> Some players are experiencing this issue (including me). "Refresh" the browser few times and by the 3rd try, you should see that all the lives are refilled 👍️

Now, with regards to "Daily Bonus" --> This is a glitch that popped up after one of the recent updates! The Farm game Studio is aware about this issue and are investigating it!

Play a level and once you finish it (win or lose), don't click on "Next" or "Retry"! But, close the level (by clicking on X) and go back to map screen. The Daily Bonus will pop-up 👍️

** For some players, the Daily Bonus is not popping up unless they win a level! Please try and see 😉

If you have any questions or need further clarification, please post back by typing your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍒

• maariie
    maariie Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited April 2022

hello ok thank you it seems to work I got my bonus this morning

i play to chrome

good day

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,305 Candy Moderator

Great to know that, Maariie 🤗

Keep enjoying your game & have a wonderful weekend 🐥🌺

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?