The game constantly crashes and I keep losing all of my boosters!😣

Options
SarahJ3
SarahJ3 Posts: 6 Level 2
edited May 2022 in Support

I’ve been having the same ongoing issues with the game when I’m either about to win or have won a level and am in hero mode and then the game just suddenly crashes causing me to have to repeat the level making me lose gold bar’s, boosters and I’m getting really frustrated! It seems to have a consistent pattern and the only time the game crashes is always when I’ve won or am about to win and this has been happening for over 5 months now, I’ve contacted support countless times and sometimes they have been good about reimbursing what I’ve lost but a lot of times they don’t do anything to help me and I’m getting really sick of the same issues reoccurring! I also keep getting the same emails saying to check for updates, make sure I have plenty of space and to uninstall and reinstall but every time I do I lose all of my booster’s and I don’t get any of them back and the problems keep happening. Of course I try everything they suggest and if that was the problem I wouldn’t have to keep contacting support but they send me the same emails every time and I’m getting mad! I’ve also been having many problems with losing boosters, 1 minute I’ll have 12 shovel’s and the next I will only have 3 and it does it with all of the boosters. I haven’t been getting the daily bonuses and boosters I win either making it even more frustrating. When I contact support all I ask is to be reimbursed for what I lost but nobody is willing to help resolve the issues and it’s getting to the point that I don’t know if the game is worth playing anymore which really sucks! I really enjoy playing the Candy Crush Soda Saga, Jelly Saga, and Farm Hero Saga games but unfortunately they all have the same exact issues with crashing and is getting so irritating I wish there were better games to play. I’m very disappointed that I’ve been playing these games for many year’s now, have spent a lot of money and time for what seems to be a waste! All I want is to be able to play the games without experiencing so many problems and it would be really nice if someone would at least try to fix the problems so I could enjoy playing the games again!! It’s even more discouraging to know that I’m not the only person having these issues and still nobody will do anything! 🙁ALL I’M ASKING IS THAT YOU PLEASE FIX THE CRASHING ISSUES AND REIMBURSE ME FOR MY MISSING BOOSTERS SO I CAN ENJOY PLAYING THE GAME AGAIN!!

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,456 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @SarahJ3 Apologies for not getting a reply before now.

The trouble is when the majority of players are happily playing the game without issues, its more likely to be a device issue which is why you keep being sent the troubleshooting tips. As you are having exactly the same issues with several games that also points to the same reason 😔

I cannot guarantee we can fix it, but if you can bear with me, we can try.

We need to start at the beginning though.

Could you let me know :

1. The device you play on including the operating system (for example iphone 12 iOS15.4.1 or samsung galaxy 20 android5 etc) And has your operating system been updated recently? Even automatic updates don't always update automatically.
    2. The app version which will be in your list of apps in the app store
    3. when you uninstalled/reinstalled...did you try these steps?: ios: Uninstall the game, reboot device, reinstall and log in. Android: Uninstall the game, go to settings, apps, google play, clear cache. Settings, storage, clear cache, reboot device then reinstall and log in. Very important that google play cache is cleared too otherwise reinstalling it will come with the same issues as it remembers the last save for easiness.

If you have then don't reinstall at this point but often that does fix it which is why they have suggested it.

When you see this and reply, don't forget to tag me (by putting the @ sign first before my name so it shouts me ) 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?