annoyingly goes through instructions every startup

Daily bonus didn.t show last couple of days

Booster are blank (reset) every day rather than building up over the days

No round internet symbol showing

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,361 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @jclarke2000 and welcome to our farming community!

It sounds like the game isn't connecting but we will need a little more information in order to help you.

Could you tell us which device you are playing on, which version and which app version. Is the game updated and connected to the internet?

As to the instructions this seems to be an ongoing issue. I know its irritating. It happens to me too every single time 🤦‍♀️

Add the @ sign before my name and it will let me know you have replied 🙂

• jclarke2000
    jclarke2000 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I play the game directly from a link on my Facebook page. I have used an up to date Crome and an updated Edge on a windows 10 computer with similar results. I don't have the App. Currently boosters are resetting each day but i am getting the daily booster after I have played one game although on one occasion the boosters were charged when i came back the next day. Not sure how to add the @ before your name.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,361 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Not to worry, you replied to my post so it let me know anyway.

Ok so as regards the boosters, that is related to this thread here the studio have suggested that players try a different browser to see if that fixes it which you have tried.....but also recommend trying the windows 10 app (available from the MS store) and logging in using your Facebook log in and see if that helps.

Personally I would try the w10 app as they are having trouble getting to the root of the issue and using the app, should fix it (pretty sure it will but there is always going to be at least someone that it wont lol)

Now, advantages for that and I speak from experience as I use it. No more pop ups and things on facebook slowing it down. You don't need to open FB at all for it. Once logged in, gold, progress and beans will appear. Now boosters won't because they save on the device you play them on and the w10app is like playing on phone but on your computer. But once you start earning them, the boosters should save unless you use them.

The best part...have you heard your friends talk about events that pop up randomly but you cannot access them because you play on Facebook? On the w10 app you have the same chances as your friends of getting them, so you can earn more boosters and play different events. Trust me its a lot better 😁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?