Vinny and I finally lost progress when I transferred phones back to level one on all saga games

Options
makowalczyk1
makowalczyk1 Posts: 1 Newbie

I had to get a replacement cell phone and while all the apps transferred over to my new cell phone which is the exact same kind that I replaced all of the saga games are starting me off at the very first level how do I get my high levels back I lost all my progress on every game

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,287 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @makowalczyk1 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you lost the level progress on all your King games!!

Can you please tell me something? While playing on old phone, did you save the game(s) either through Facebook account OR Kingdom account?

** If you did, you can simply "log-in" again into all those games on your new phone with same details (email address and password). Once you log in, you will find yourself where you left off on the old phone 👍️

** If you are using an "Apple" phone, you will be able to download through "iCloud" -- if you have backed up on your old Apple phone.

Please let me know these details and we will go from there. To reply back, simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Farmtastic week ahead 🍒🍒

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,287 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @makowalczyk1 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you lost the level progress on all your King games!!

Can you please tell me something? While playing on old phone, did you save the game(s) either through Facebook account OR Kingdom account?

** If you did, you can simply "log-in" again into all those games on your new phone with same details (email address and password). Once you log in, you will find yourself where you left off on the old phone 👍️

** If you are using an "Apple" phone, you will be able to download through "iCloud" -- if you have backed up on your old Apple phone.

Please let me know these details and we will go from there. To reply back, simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Farmtastic week ahead 🍒🍒

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?