๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Facebook and farm heroes

Options
sueolliesand
sueolliesand Posts: 17 Level 2

I had had problems for 2 years now. Although it appears my king and Facebook accounts are linked they are not!

I have spoken to FH several times.

I used to get lots of lives and beans sent to me, for which I returned the favour!

I could always see my Facebook friends.

now although they are still there in theory they are not in reality

Has anyone any clues. I have done all the obvious things.even delete and reinstall the game!

itโ€™s really frustrating. I have been totally addicted for about 7 years now, but it is spoilt by not being able to request lives or receive any!

Any new ideas would be more than appreciated

thanks Sue

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,067 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hello Sue @sueolliesand ๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome back to our lovely Farm King Community!

Are you playing on a mobile device or on Facebook (browser version) OR on Windows 10?

The Lives issue is appearing for many Framers from a while (like you said it could be 2 years) ๐Ÿค” And, it is not just your game, but for many othersโ€™ too ๐Ÿ˜•

We have reported this issue and the Farm studio is aware about it ๐Ÿ‘ But unfortunately, there are more pressing glitches to taken care of - such as โ€œdisappearing quests, purchase issues, boosters disappearing, freezing boosters, etc., etc.,โ€.

We have been waiting patiently to hear that the โ€œLivesโ€ issue has been fixed! Hopefully, someday it will happen ๐Ÿคž

If โ€œLivesโ€ is the only issue you are facing, there is nothing wrong from your side ๐Ÿ˜…

If you have any further questions or need clarifications, please type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community. Have a Farmtastic rest of the weekend ๐ŸŒบ

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,503 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

It also seems to stem more from Facebooks side from what the studio have said....and Facebook are more interested in paying customers so they are not showing any inclination to fix it. It seems to be Facebook that is blocking it more. I have noticed everytime Facebook "improves" gamers get pushed out further.

And yes as Pummy said, this issue has been going on for years now. With as many playing friends as I have, I never used to have to buy lives. Now I refresh and refresh and barely any come through.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?