Events

pillow6
pillow6 Posts: 1,086 Level 5

Hello, many events didn't appear in my game. I'm using Facebook.

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,721 Farm Moderator
    edited June 2022

Hello @pillow6 πŸ₯•πŸ’§πŸπŸ§…

Usually many of events are predominately on mobile device and may be if you have a Farm challenge in Facebook this doesn't show up in your mobile device.

Why don't you try to install the Farm Heroes game app in your mobile. If you saved your progress you need just to log in and you can play from the last level. You will have the same number of Gold Bars and Magic beans but not the boosters because are stored in the memory of your device.

You have the chance to play when you finished your lives changing your device πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Think about it 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Have a great day 🌞

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,638 Candy Moderator

Hello @pillow6 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Farm King Community!

I would like to add something to what my friend @encantes has mentioned above…

From the screenshot you have provided, it looks like you are using a computer that has Windows 10, where you have access to Microsoft Store.

Means, you have the facility to download the App version of Farm Heroes Saga game through Microsoft Store on to your computer itself and you can play the game as well as enjoy the special events 🀩

Please post back and let us know if you have further questions and/or need clarification.

Thank you for posting in the Farm Community. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ’

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?