๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Not receiving lives/beans.

Options
River_Mommy
River_Mommy Posts: 14 Level 2

For months I have not been receiving lives sent to me by friends or team members. Even when it shows I have 2/5 or 3/5 whatever the case may be, of lives requested sent to me by team members I still am not able to receive them. I contacted customer service about this issue a couple of months ago and it worked for maybe a week and then stopped again. Iโ€™ve tried playing through logging on through FB and my King account and either way I play I am still not receiving them. Very frustrating since itโ€™s been months this has been going on. Same thing with the beans. When I go to my messages it gives me the option to send lives to friends (which only 2 show up logged on through King and none when Iโ€™m logged on through FB and I used to have TONS) Any help would be great I am beyond annoyed and ready to stop playing altogether.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,076 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @River_Mommy ๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome back to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving Lives or Magic Beans in your game ๐Ÿ˜•

There has been an issue in the game with receiving lives, and it is same for many of us!! It feels like all our requests are vanishing into some thin air ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค”ย 

The Farm Studio is aware about this issue and they are running their investigation. But, we do not have any updates on it (yet) ๐Ÿ˜ถ

You have already answered one of my questions - whether you are connected to the game through FB or Kingdom account. You also have both accounts just like me ๐Ÿฅ

Few questions I need clarification forโ€ฆ

1) Which device do you use to play the game? Do you play in a single device or 2 devices?

2) Did you notice that your friends are significantly decreased in the โ€œfriendsโ€™ listโ€ and also in โ€œtop score listโ€?ย 

Talk to you soon. Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Have a Farmtastic day ahead ๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒป

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?