spoekie Posts: 10,106 Pro Player 👑

How to add friends?

Best Answer

• spoekie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj,

I log in through my King account and playing on a androide device. I just passed level 38 and don't see teams option. See only the farm club

Have also another question. How and where can I leave the game? Where is that button? Now I have shut down each time my cell

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,328 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hi @spoekie 🤗

Are you logged into the game through FB or Kingdom account?

Are you using a mobile device OR a computer?

I know you just started playing the game. Which level are you at right now? Do you see "Teams" option yet?

• spoekie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj,

I log in through my King account and playing on a androide device. I just passed level 38 and don't see teams option. See only the farm club

Have also another question. How and where can I leave the game? Where is that button? Now I have shut down each time my cell

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hi @spoekie 🙋

About Friends --> Since the games are discontinued on King.com, we do not have an option to add our desired friends to the game like we used to.

** So, at present, you can only play with the random friends that King send to our game(s) 😶

About closing the game --> I will get back to you in a minute with screenshots from my Android phone 👍️

• spoekie
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj ,

So if I get this right, I can only send but can't receive from nobody. That means also that I can't participate in contests since I receive 1 life every 30min...unless I buy ... so al newbies joining the game, like me, can't receive lifes...hmmm

Re the closing these are screenshots of my game

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hi @spoekie 🙋

You got it 🤩 I think it is "Menu Principale" button!

Once you click on the "Cog Wheel" (in the top left corner), we will be taken to the options screen. Now, select the "Main Menu" and you will be taken to "Home" screen

If you click on "My Profile" button, you will find your game ID number.

• PummyRaj
    edited July 2022
    Options

About Lives --

For Farm Heroes Saga game -- it should take only 15 minutes for each life to be refilled; Are you seeing different than this?

Aww, no! It is not just the new farmers! At present, the game itself is not working properly with the Lives - whether we are logged into the game through FB or Kingdom account. So, it is not you 👍️

Keep sending lives, and you will definitely see response from other players. Until the feature is fixed, we have to bear this 😕

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?