Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
My game won't let me earn booster like I use to. Why are the circle boosters not opening?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've now asked a few times and not getting any reply WHY aren't i receiving my boosters any more in MY inventory I've got plenty just don't show on start of the game where it tell you to choose boosters THEY not there WHY!!!!
II've been having same problem just suddenly stopped getting boosters when it's saying I've got them
I can play the game but the free booster do not fill up. I had 2 mower booster yesterday now today they are gone. I clear cookies and all that stuff every time I shut down my computer.
thanks
Hello dear @tinge 🤗 Hearty Welcome back to the Farm King Community!
I am so sorry for my delayed response! I was told that the issue is getting corrected by itself and I have experienced that myself.
Since you did not check back, I really thought the issue was resolved for you also and are able to play the game now! Sorry for assuming 🤦♀️
To be honest, I would say it is the game on the computers (the Browser version). Since the Farm Studio cannot reproduce the issue we are having, they cannot send any fix 😕 Sometimes, it works when we “update” the browser and clear cookies - constantly. But, it will appear again!! Since this issue began, I am rarely playing on my computer… just go there to consume all the saved boosters on super hard levels!!
If possible, I would encourage you to play on a mobile device. Personally, I like that because, I am receiving special events - to have fun and to earn boosters; fulfill the “Quests” - a best way to earn more boosters - unlimited lives, Beans, and regular boosters. Also, a special feature called “Bonnie” - which helps us with extra boosters on each level when we are on a win streak 🤩🤩
Sorry, wrote a lot!! I must have sounded like a marketing lady 😅😅 I found the positive things in playing with mobile and hence, passing that info to you 😃
PummyRaj. Is there any fix to this problem or not? just wondering if its my computer or the game itself?
Thanks tinge
Thank you @tinge
I will get back to you in a bit 🐥
yes the booster on the right side of my screen up & down. All of the boosters won't charge, they start after I play a few game then when I come back to the game later in the day the small amount that did charge is not charged. Then I start all over again.
It has been weeks that they have charged all the way. I had a few boosters before they all just went away. I did remove the game and then reloaded but they didn't help.
It is the first set of booster. I Don't buy anything to play the game
Hello again @tinge 🙋
I am assuming that you are talking about these...
All or some of those boosters won't get recharged even after 24 hours!! Did I get that right?
OIs it these boosters.
Or these?
Im assuming with the + signs it would be the bottom ones. In which case you only get those if you buy them, they don't recharge,
You can however buy shovels with beans as long as you don't have any, it costs 250 beans for 3 shovels 🙂
Don't know how to do a screenshot. One of the boosters started opening yesterday, but today it was all closed up. They don't have locks, just plus signs on them.
Are they locked?
Could you share a screenshot of the locked boosters?
yes I am on Desk top and it is chrome. I have Opera.
Hello @tinge 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game with the recharging boosters.
I am assuming that you are playing on a computer - through Facebook on a browser version (Chrome / Edge, etc.,). Can you please confirm this?
You can reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the weekend 🍓🍓