🐴✨ Bonnie's Booster Trail Update!

Options

Comments

• Lisal6715
    Lisal6715 Posts: 4,064 Level 4
    Options
    I love the new look

I really like the new look for Bonnie, I wish that when she pops up on the screen that she would stay on the screen a little bit longer.

• bramam
    bramam Posts: 1,222 Level 4
    Options
    It's all the same to me

Naaaaa jaaaaa

I still have old bonuses on occasion and am very happy about it πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜…

I like it very much and more than very good

It is glamuremore like the

@MountainMom

Said.. πŸ‘πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‹

@QueenB

• Gabrian_Diaz
    Gabrian_Diaz Posts: 144 Level 3
    Options
    I love the new look

Really good. :)

• LoFiGummy
    LoFiGummy Posts: 1,051 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Farmers!

We wanted to inform you about an upcoming change to the Boonie’s Booster Trail which we all know and love. In the near future, this feature and how it works will be slightly adjusted.

After the change, no matter what tier of the Bonnie’s Booster Trail you’re on, if you do not complete a level, it will be reset to the starting point. The main reason for this is that it’s been noted that this feature has been slightly too strong for players, and not really challenging players in the way that it was originally intended.

We realize that many of you will be unsatisfied with this news, and we apologize for this. We hope that by being honest and informing you with these changes, that you’ll understand that we aim to find a more balanced experience for you to enjoy the game.

We have a lot of new and Farmtastic things planned for Farm Heroes Saga this year, and this change is to prepare for that, so that you can enjoy the upcoming content to the fullest.

Thank you for your continued support for the game, and we hope that you’ll look forward to all the new content and seasons we have planned for you! ✨✨

Bonnie Questions!

🐴 Why don't I have Bonnie in my game?

Bonnie is available at limited times during the season, and might not be available for all players at all times. To make sure you have the best chance of seeing Bonnie - make sure to update your game! You need at least game version 6.32 to have the chance to get Bonnie's Booster Trail!

🐴 Why does my Bonnie look different?

As with all features in Farm, when we change or improve them, these changes get rolled out to a few players at a time to ensure they work as well as possible - so you might have an older version of Bonnie and see the new version later!

• AnguaB
    AnguaB Posts: 3,832 Level 4
    edited February 26
    Options
    It's all the same to me

I know Bonnie just like this. My hubby is playing on a laptop a he had always a different look for the hΓΆrsle than me. His was white. For me she is not obviously different.

• bramam
    bramam Posts: 1,222 Level 4
    Options
    It's all the same to me

πŸ˜•πŸ€”πŸ˜•β˜ΉοΈπŸ€”

What's the point of all this? πŸ€”

This new version of Translation πŸ€”

.... Who is Lo Fi Gummy πŸ€”

I haven't gotten tags for a long time, but I come here in the community from time to time,

And today I was disillusioned and overwhelmed by the unnecessary information from

LoFiGummy,,

Again unnecessary renderings in FHS πŸ€”πŸ˜’

Where are you, is everything alright with you πŸ€”

... @QueenB

• Nico_G
    Nico_G Posts: 5,280 Level 5
    Options
    I love the new look

Voted, I love Bonnie's new trail booster with beautiful graphics 🀩

• SApple2
    SApple2 Posts: 2,442 Level 4
    Options
    It's all the same to me

Hi @LoFiGummy @QueenB

After the time runs out, are we going to maintain the streak like in CCS? In other words, when it comes back again, we'll start where we left off?

• LoFiGummy
    Options

Hi there Bramam!

Regarding the translation, you can find more information about it in this thread: πŸ—ΊοΈ New languages are joining Farm!

But in short we're looking to make the community more accessible to people who do not speak English! πŸ˜„

As for me! That's right maybe I should formally introduce myself to the community in a separate thread as well, but I'm one of the newer CMs here at King. I joined last year in September helping in Soda, but now I'm also helping with Farm! @QueenB hasn't left and is still around as well!

• LoFiGummy
    Options

Hey there! Like other features and events, once the time runs out it will be reset. I know there was a shorter Booster Trail for some but hopefully the next one will last a bit longer for players!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?