Sheep moved without manual nearby match

Options
kotsotu
kotsotu Posts: 11 Level 2
edited July 2022 in Discussions

On level 931, there's one white sheep you have to get on the grass. I got it one block from the grass and I only had one move left but I still had 3 flowers to bloom so I used the shovel powerup to fill one of the water buckets so I can finish off the flowers. There are 6 water buckets and most of them were full and I knew hitting one of them would set off the rest and fill up the board, making a lot of matches. I also had one Collector booster that I was gonna use to get the water out of the way after all the buckets were emptied. When I used the shovel to fill the buckets, some of the water drops landed next to the sheep and made a match. The sheep moved! It moved it too far away from the grass so I couldn't use my last move to get it on the grass and I lost the level! Why did it do that? I didn't make the move myself. It was a match that was caused by the shovel. I've never seen this happen. Is this normal? I feel like this is not supposed to happen. I thought we had to manually make a match next to the sheep to move it.

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,440 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hello @kotsotu πŸ€— Hearty Welcome back to our lovely Farm King Community!

That is really strange that the sheep moving on it’s own… and I have never seen OR heard it!

May be it is a change that the Studio brought in (I hope not) OR it could be a glitch πŸ€”πŸ€” Let me check that level # 931 and couple more with White Sheep and see if I also experience the glitch.

At present, all of the King Team are off die to the weekend. I can elevate it to our Farm Community In-charge on Monday. I request you to please bear with me until then πŸ™πŸΌ

If you have anything else to share and/or noticed something else, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community. Have a Farmtastic rest of the weekend 🍏🍏🍏

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I have had sheep move like that when water drops or mushrooms grow next to them πŸ€”

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I’m just wondering if it’s been a glitch all along lol. Unless it’s a change like with the chicken?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?