Stuck on Level 2920

Options

Comments

• lwhite267
    lwhite267 Posts: 5 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I’m stuck on Level 2920. When I look at the videos provided for help, the game in the videos have more lives and need fewer resources. Is that a mistake? If I had 20+ lives I could pass the level too. Please help.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,547 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

hi @lwhite267 levels often change following feedback from players. If too many find it easy, they might making it a little more challenging which is what has happened here. I will have a look at the level for you and see if I can give you any tips 😊

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Ok so @lwhite267 its not impossible but it is very hard. I had 10 lives to use and I got very close.

The trick is you need lots of crops to cascade, opening flowers etc.

I would concentrate on removing the fireflies in as little moves as you can, then opening flowers.

Ignore matching the alligator eggs for now, a lot will happen while you are opening flowers and try to match next to the water buckets as much as you can for making the water to grow flowers.

I will have another go at making a video tomorrow for you πŸ˜‰

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi, me again. I have played and played and played and I agree. It needs more moves. I will ask our Farm manager to get the level checked to see if they can look at it again. It might not be changed yet though as they have long lists of work to do.

I tried companions as well and that didn't go well 😭

• Lady_Choo
    edited August 2022
    Options

Oooh @lwhite267 I hope you are coming back to read these replies I have some good news!!

A whole hour!! is all it took between our wonderful farm queen reporting to the studio about this level, and them replying to tell her that they have changed it!! I have never ever heard of it being that quick so they were maybe already looking into it.

Slightly lower flower count and 3 added moves is what she has been told. I will check shortly. So if playing on a device make sure you check for updates and try again. Fingers crossed for you!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?