technical help needed

Options
eugene
eugene Posts: 182 Level 3

I hope I can explain this problem correctly -

so I mostly have played FH on my computer - linked to fb. My very old phone didn't have enough memory to download so I was limited to playing on my desktop. A couple of weeks ago I got a new phone and was finally able to download and play on the go.

I still play mostly on my desktop - and go back and forth between my phone and desktop most days. they are both linked through my fb account.

About a week ago , in the Harvest Rush I got 2nd place and a prize. I evidently collected the prize on my desktop - but it shows up on opening my phone every single time and in between every single game . when I click on the present it opens - and says I have a tractor and dog booster but when I hit collect - I get an oops message that says I appear to have lost connection and will get the prize when I reconnect.

First off - I am connected and secondly I know its because I already collected it on my desktop. its getting kind of annoying and I don't know how to make it go away. I don't want to uninstall and reinstall on my phone cuz I have tons of boosters there - since you can watch ads on the phone ap but not on computer

how do I get it to go away.

Thank you

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?