Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
There isn’t an option to invite friends
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Bonjour a tous , je ne sais pas comment inviter d'autres joueurs pour être amis et recevoir des vies par rux .merci
Hi @gina51071 are you connecting to Facebook? If so, friends that play would show up automatically when you log in.
If you are playing via the Kingdom, I don't think we can add friends anymore but I am sure @PummyRaj will confirm as she has a better memory than me lol
I am so sorry I am replying back late.
I I am on farm hero saga game. I play on my phone.
Hello @gina51071 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!
Can you please tell me on which platform, you would like to invite your friends?
Are you asking about this King Community OR Farm Heroes Saga game or some other place? If you can clarify that, I will be able to assist you properly 👍️
To reply back, please type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for posting in the Community. Have a lovely rest of the day 🌻