πŸ”€ New shuffle feature! Your thoughts?

Options
Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 25,027 Pet Rescue Moderator

Good evening Farmers!

Some of you may have noticed that you now have a new booster in your game, called a shuffle booster. It looks like this:

If you are not sure exactly what it does, you know when you are stuck and you have no moves you can make. The board will shuffle the cropsies around and hopefully you can move again. Well this is a booster that will do that for you before you run out of moves. Maybe you could use it if you take a look at your board and the options for decent matches are not good. That sort of thing.

Of course being a premium booster means it will cost gold, so here are the bundles prices:

What are your thoughts dear farmers? Do you think it's something you'd use? Would you find it helpful? Share with us what you think!

Vote in our poll and have your say πŸ€—

πŸ”€ New shuffle feature! Your thoughts? 40 votes

Yes I would use the booster
62%
QueenBLady_Choonsshawaii_Julie_Andrews007jaycThmoMarcemarce22PummyRajSabrinaMSparky_2_2encantesEOTheGr8Ladykirk2me6412RedaZayedMoh1977Racoon7Jose65_6spoekieAmoonmoon 25 votes
No I would not use the booster
0%
I am unsure if I would use it or not
37%
Eva_TolarovΓ‘bearwithmejeanpsfox99BQN537MiladyRmaf34100MountainMomCassDdeblgKiki19721972BuffaloGal57Kiki_gBellamy32Xxander 15 votes
Β«13

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?