Stopped getting boosters offered for quests

Options
krystlerose
krystlerose Posts: 94 Level 3
edited November 2022 in Support

For at least a month now I am only getting beans instead of booster when doing middle quest. The top quest is the epic quest, then the middle quest and last quest is the hard quest. It is the middle quest that has only been offering beans whereas before I received boosters/items..not always but 2 out of 3. Now none have been offered. This is how I get my boosters since I don't like to put money into game. Now they are gone and I have 35,0000 beans I don't need.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @krystlerose ðŸĪ— Hearty Welcome back to our lovely Farm King Community!

I understand what you are saying and I completely agree with you about "not wanting to receive the Magic Beans Reward"!!

Do you remember when we all lost the Quests few months ago? I have noticed from that time onwards, the rewards from Quests are either Magic Beans OR very less reward for a long task ðŸ˜Ū A best example for the "less reward and long task" would be -- win 8 levels with 3 stars and get 1 Shovel booster!! Can you believe it?

And, in my game, two tasks give Magic beans and only one task give booster (the less reward and long task one)😔

Like I said above, it has been like this from past few months, and it has been passed on to our Farm Community In-charge. The Farm Studio will take our feedback about such features, but there is no guarantee that we will see the change we want 😕

I would suggest you to take a look at the Contests we run in this Farm Community and try to take part in them. There won't be just Gold Bars rewards, but Boosters as well ðŸĪĐ

Please check out Farm Contests and see if anything interests you (the Blue highlighted ones are the ones that are currently running).

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍏🍏

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @krystlerose ðŸĪ— Hearty Welcome back to our lovely Farm King Community!

I understand what you are saying and I completely agree with you about "not wanting to receive the Magic Beans Reward"!!

Do you remember when we all lost the Quests few months ago? I have noticed from that time onwards, the rewards from Quests are either Magic Beans OR very less reward for a long task ðŸ˜Ū A best example for the "less reward and long task" would be -- win 8 levels with 3 stars and get 1 Shovel booster!! Can you believe it?

And, in my game, two tasks give Magic beans and only one task give booster (the less reward and long task one)😔

Like I said above, it has been like this from past few months, and it has been passed on to our Farm Community In-charge. The Farm Studio will take our feedback about such features, but there is no guarantee that we will see the change we want 😕

I would suggest you to take a look at the Contests we run in this Farm Community and try to take part in them. There won't be just Gold Bars rewards, but Boosters as well ðŸĪĐ

Please check out Farm Contests and see if anything interests you (the Blue highlighted ones are the ones that are currently running).

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍏🍏

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?