Why am I not getting the prizes on the bonus rounds? Help!

Options
JulesLovesSam
JulesLovesSam Posts: 4 Newbie

I’m just noticing the last couple days, but probably longer. I play the bonus rounds where you get extra prizes for each star. I have 6-8 times that I’ve gotten 2&3 stars and have received Nothing! Especially frustrating when I’ve used gold bars to get extra moves and passed level with 3 stars and nothing.

Problem 2). Every time I beat Rancid , I only get one star! Yesterday I had ten moves left and it shuts the game with one star!

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,031 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Its because some of the Rancid levels want a stupid amount of points to finish it.

Rancid levels are always designed that as soon as you get the % down to zero, it will finish the level. However the more moves you have left, the more points you end up with and hopefully more stars and ten moves left is a lot. I will have a look at that one and see if I can see what sort of evil level it is.

Answers

• SSnell22
    SSnell22 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi, πŸ‘‹ I'm new this right here is something though,. I hope this game, probably smh, tried making a cig but nvr seen it so yup alnighter ? Smh gets used was

• Lady_Choo
    edited November 2022
    Options

Hi @JulesLovesSam and welcome to the community.

Bonus rounds...do you mean you entered hero mode? After passing a level and using up extra moves?

And some of the Rancid levels are ultra hard. Which level is it recently you tried to play?

• JulesLovesSam
    JulesLovesSam Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Problem 2). Every time I beat Rancid , I only get one star! Yesterday I had ten moves left and it shuts the game with one star!

Just finished level 966, I had three moves left, but it says level completed and shuts the game with one star, what does it take to get three stars on Rancid? Why don’t I get to use all my moves?

• Lady_Choo
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Its because some of the Rancid levels want a stupid amount of points to finish it.

Rancid levels are always designed that as soon as you get the % down to zero, it will finish the level. However the more moves you have left, the more points you end up with and hopefully more stars and ten moves left is a lot. I will have a look at that one and see if I can see what sort of evil level it is.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?