πŸ“Š Poll #1 - Vote for your favorite Booster!

Options

Comments

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Color Collector

@QueenB I love the color collector, it has helped me out of a couple of jams. I have not had the opportunity to use the shuffler as of yet. Out of the other four boosters that I do use, the bonus rewarder is the one I use less. The only thing I don't like about, it is when you use it the bonus points disappear on your next move. Sometimes I need the bonus points on two Cropsies.

Thank you for asking us for our opinion in this matter, it is greatly appreciated πŸ™‚.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,656 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Magic Shovel

Magic shovel because while everyone is focusing on what wonderful things the other boosters do... many of these levels would be impossible without the humble 3 shovels which you can buy with beans.

If that was removed I'm not sure I'd be able to keep playing as the levels would be impossible πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Bellamy32
    Bellamy32 Posts: 2,340 Level 5
    Options
    Color Collector

@QueenB Hey farmer 🐝, my least favourite booster is the Shuffle, as I have not seen it in my game and if you do use the shuffle, it's not always a guarantee it will work in your favour.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options
    Color Collector

Hi @QueenB. I love this booster be a we it helps me out of all kinds of difficult situations, not just collecting a specific cropsie to win a level.

• SabrinaM
    SabrinaM Posts: 2,590 Level 5
    Options
    Color Collector

Hi @QueenB πŸ™‚πŸŒΊ

I prefer the Color Collector because it almost always makes me pass a level a few moves from the end, in second and third place I put the Tractor and the Magic Shovels that removes many blockers.

Sometimes I find it useful to use Bonus Rewarder when I need to reach the number of crops but I don't have enough moves.

I never use Shuffler.

• Nico_G
    Nico_G Posts: 5,338 Level 5
    Options
    Color Collector

I prefer this boosters because it helps me a lot to pass the level.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,912 Friends Moderator
    Options
    Tractor

My least favorite is the Shuffler -- I suspect it would not improve my board as much as I would like so I don't use it.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,030 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Color Collector

I like the color collector best - it really helps me collect the cropsies! The tractor is probably my next favorite.

My least favorite is the shuffler - I just tried it once, the shuffling is of course random and I don’t find it as helpful as the other boosters.

πŸ˜ŠπŸ¨πŸ’•

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 19,527 Level 5
    Options
    Tractor

Also all of them

🀩🀩🀩

According to my needs for the level

• Jose65_6
    Jose65_6 Posts: 952 Level 3
    Options
    Color Collector

This are my favorites

1 color collector

2 tractors

3 shovel

5 shuffler

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?