πŸ“Š Poll #2 - Vote for your favorite Booster!

Options

Comments

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hi @QueenB. I'm afraid I can't vote, because I've never used any of them! πŸ™„

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,645 Friends Moderator
    Options
    Turbo Tractor

I like several of these boosters -- Turbo Tractor, Amelia's Airdrop, +5 Moves; however, I would prefer to choose the pre-game booster rather than having them automatically added to my next level. I have the Egg-Cracker and Clean Up boosters as in-game boosters -- I would like to win more of them.

• Nico_G
    Nico_G Posts: 5,440 Level 5
    Options
    +5 Extra Moves

I prefer to add 5 extra moves.

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 21,002 Level 5
    Options
    Turbo Tractor

I love them all. 😁

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,110 Candy Moderator
    Options
    +5 Extra Moves

I definitely like the 5 extra moves booster. I find I need those 5 extra moves most of the time now if I want to try and finish a level the first time.

The super fruit can be helpful but because it is usually randomly placed on the board, it can end up not being very useful.

πŸ˜ŠπŸ¨πŸ’•

• Julie_Andrews
    Julie_Andrews Posts: 378 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Egg Cracker

Voted!

Egg Cracker

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,160 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Egg Cracker

The egg cracker and the clean up are my 2 favorites.

The least favorite would be the extra 5 moves. I can’t store those ones up as soon as I win one it goes straight onto the next game 🚜🀠

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,284 Level 5
    Options
    +5 Extra Moves

Voted! My least favourite is the Super Fruit, I don't find it so useful, only on eggs.

• FarmerB
    FarmerB Posts: 498 Level 3
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Egg Cracker

I voted for the Egg Cracker because there are many levels where you need to collect a ridiculous amount of eggs with a small number of moves, and the Egg Cracker really helps to get that Egg count up. Plus, it's easier to earn Egg Crackers (and the Clean-Up) than all the rest, which are rare to get.

Clean-Up really comes in handy on Rancid levels.

5+ is one of my favorites however they are super rare to get, and I don't like how it tacks itself onto the next level you play, you don't get to save it and use it when you choose. Same goes for the rest, they fall to the bottom of my list due to them being rare to get, then many times wasted due to being forced to use them. I think the Turbo Tractor is the exception because you can pick when to use it but I don't find that it does what I want it to do, it doesn't crack eggs, clear grass, flowers, etc like the regular tractor does, if I recall correctly. Just clears cropsies.

• Kiki_g
    Kiki_g Posts: 3,913 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    +5 Extra Moves

Voted. Thanks for the pollΒ @QueenB

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?