Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Not Getting Emails and Notifications

Options
MiladyR
MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5

@PummyRaj I have been having problems receiving my emails since the update. I am also having problems with the notifications above ⬆️. The drop down window will not open for me. I’m lucky I saw the Holiday giveaways pop up on the bottom left corner when I opened the page. I’m sure there are others having the same problem. 😊

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,724 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello my dear 🤗

It is not just you and me... many (or all) are having these issues!! The CM's have been taking notes and making a list to report to the Editor system. Looks like it is going to take time (a lot 😕) as there have been many glitches /issues with the new update!

But, I am glad to say that the issues are being cleared slowly - one by one!! If you remember the first day when the new update came, the fonts were so little, and we couldn't even see them. Now, the fonts are bigger and better.

And, the page numbers are back at the top of the page too. They are improving little by little. And we have to be patient (a lot) to see everything to be normal again 🤔

I would recommend you to "bookmark" the Holiday Calendar contest thread, so that you won't miss my notifications 😉

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

Thank you, for the suggestion, I will bookmark the Holiday Calendar 😊. I just wanted to give an heads up on why I am late to the part. It will take some of up time to catch up to some events if not miss them.

Have a great weekend 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?