ChrisGlew Posts: 2 Newbie
edited December 2022 in Discussions

My boosters have lost their color

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,278 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2022
    Options

Hello Chris @ChrisGlew πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issue in your game!!

** Can you please show me a screenshot of your boosters?

** Are you playing on a laptop or in a mobile device? Which level are you at right now?

Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment. And to post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner.

Thank you & Talk to you soon 🍏🍏

• ChrisGlew
    ChrisGlew Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm playing on a mobile and a tablet, I'm on level 4361, the picture of the cropsies at the top are always white now, they used to have the color of the cropsie. Thanks

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,278 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2022
    Options

Hello again Chris πŸ€—

I did not realize when that change came in πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ But, please see below screenshots

The first 2 boxes are in Green color, means they will produce Apples; the 3rd box is in Yellow - means it will produce Sun Cropsies.

Now, the color was added to whole Companion box but not on the Cropsies. I think it is because it is easier to see/notice may be πŸ€”πŸ€”I will ask our Farm In-charge about it and get back to you with any information I receive πŸ‘

But, you will have to wait till tomorrow though, as the Kingsters are located overseas.

Thank you for understanding! Have a lovely rest of the day 🌺

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?