Lost connection

Options
Russ_Boudrie
Russ_Boudrie Posts: 60 Level 3

I am getting this message in Farm Heros Saga at the Harvest Rush. "OOPS YOU APPEAR TO HAVE LOST CONNECTION. I am on a Samsung s20 phone with all updates. HELP

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello Russ @Russ_Boudrie🤗 Hearty Welcome back to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue with Harvest Rush in your game😔

Can you please tell me few things...

• Are you seeing this message when you are trying to "collect the reward" from the event?
    • OR after you won your level and the pop-up appears instead of the count of the cropsies you have collected should show up?
    • When did this issue start?
    • Is your screen freeze when the pop-up appears?
    • Can you please post a screenshot of the "No Connection" pop-up"?

Please post your reply by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you and talk to you soon 🐥

• Russ_Boudrie
    Options

When I tap on "collect" a box appears that states OOPS! You appear to have lost connection. You'll receive your rewards when you reconnect. Samsung S20 all updates. I am not sure when it started but 3 weeks for sure. No freeze.It is when I try to c

ollect from event.

• Russ_Boudrie
    Options

I didn't expect any help and I am not disappointed. MERRY CHRISTMAS

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,456 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@Hi @Russ_Boudrie I am sorry that you didn't get a reply sooner. I would just like to mention that all of the moderators help in the community voluntarily while raising families and having lives away from the computer too. Usually @PummyRaj is very on the ball but with it being close to the holiday season too, she has been juggling many balls and not enough time to do it all in.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

You stated its been happening for 3 weeks. Pummy of course will check as soon as she is able, but I suspect it is very likely the original event had ended but was still showing on your screen. This can cause the problem you were having.

Are you connected via Facebook or the Kingdom? If not, please make sure that you save progress via one of the two ways.

Do you have any saved boosters? If not, I would advise that you un-install the game. Reboot your device. Go to settings and clear the system cache. Then reinstall the game and log in. Once logged in all your progress, beans and gold will be back and hopefully the game will start playing nicely.

If you have any saved boosters, they will be lost as they are retained in the devices memory and not the games.

We usually advise a reinstall as a last attempt but sometimes it does help.

• marcinhaandrade
    marcinhaandrade Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules 

• Russ_Boudrie
    Options
  • Lady_Choo
    Options

Thank you for coming back to us. Did you try any of the suggestions above? I will also pass this over to the CM just in case there is an ongoing issue.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

@Russ_Boudrie I am going to send you a PM, could you check your inbox and get back to me please 🤗

• Xena1309
    Xena1309 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same problem, internet and WiFi working fine on my phone, I have a Samsung A50 it's got all the updates too, mine has been like this since before Christmas from memory, I have lots of boosters and gold that I don't want to loose, but reading another thread someone factory reset their phone, lost everything, all their boosters and still has the same harvest rush thing, so that didn't fix theirs and I'm not prepared to loose my companions. It's really annoying to say the least, makes me not want to play as the lag is terrible

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?