Options
DerBestes
DerBestes Posts: 4 Newbie

Pls help to settle this error-message:

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,019 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @DerBestes and welcome to the community. Can you tell me what you were doing before you got the connection error?

• DerBestes
    Options

Hi there.

Great to have at least one answer.

I get this popup after each level and I`m certainly connected to my King-Account.

The gifts, which are promised to me will disappear and the error will come up.

I havn`got these probs when I`m playing it on my android devices -Only on PC I will receive it.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi @DerBestes I apologise for the delay, normally someone is around quicker but we are all busy with the holidays it seems ðŸĪ—

Is it with the choo choo event? The gift boxes? You're connected to your King account so are you playing through the windows 10 app? Sorry for the extra questions, I want to be sure I have all the correct information ☚

• DerBestes
    Options

Now the error appears during the regular game.

And yes: I`m playing on W10.

• DerBestes
    Options

Sorry, forget to mention that I`m also using the Google-Chrome browser.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Thank you for the information! Have you tried clearing system cache/cookies?

I have a feeling that sometimes the gift boxes show even when the event has ended and that is why it throws the communication error. Choo choo shouldn't be there all the time like the other events. I play on w10 and mine have gone completely so it might be that your game hasn't updated to reflect that.

Have you checked the microsoft store for any updates? That might clear it. Even if set to update automatically, all apps seem to not do it quock enough sometimes.

If you haven't got any boosters another option would be to delete the game and reinstall it and see if that clears it. That's usually a last resort though and it WILL delete any saved boosters as they are saved on the pc not the game itself (the same as android etc). Once you log back in though any progress, beans and gold will reappear.

I would try the update path first ðŸĪ—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?