Options
rexdegroat
rexdegroat Posts: 2 Newbie

Why can I not get the ads anymore?

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,750 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @rexdegroat and welcome to the community!

The ads are in testing still and not everyone gets them yet. So it could be that they have moved the testing groups around to allow other players to try them...or they could have even run into issues and had to remove them temporarily.

Keep checking for updates and hopefully they will be back at some point πŸ˜‰

In the meantime, why not enter some of our game contests for a chance to win goodies in your game? (link is under my signature)

• nancyb099
    nancyb099 Posts: 78 Level 2
    Options

Ads have been missing from my game for over 2 years. That is a very long test.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi @nancyb099 I have never ever had them πŸ™ƒ Some tests do seem to end really quick and some seem to go on forever. I am not sure why, other than they gather data πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

• Juanpe
    Juanpe Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

It's been a while I don't get ads and extra movements or nets or other rewards... is that ever going to come back?

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi @Juanpe unfortunately we don't know is the answer. Its completely random as to who gets them and they constantly move the testing groups around to make sure everyone is getting a fair trial πŸ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?