New error with the endless chest

Options
stormrao
stormrao Posts: 12 Level 2

Very much related to my previous problem: https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/389970/unable-to-claim-an-endless-chest-again where I was unable to claim multiple instances of the endless chest

My user ID is 13821246915

Using an iphone 5s running iOS12.5.6

Running FHS version 5.93.4

When the new chest run started I saw that it still showed a number by the chest suggesting that I could claim items from previous rounds.

What I have since discovered - hopefully clearly evident across the screenshots and videos-made-into-gifs - which I will try in post in order - is a worrying glitch

1) The infinite chest is allowing me to claim items without having reached the chest. The items are granted and valid

2) In doing so, it takes away a step on the claim-ladder to reach the chest (though testing has shown, it doesn't let me reclaim those steps, it just re-shows them as claimed once I have enough paws)

3) It doesn't reduce the number in the bubble beside the chest, suggesting this is potentially an infinite loop glitch of claimable items.

1st image shows how high up in the chain I was when I first realised this error might be present.

2nd and 3rd image showing what the chest claims is available for the next valid claim, and showing that the level about to be played definitely did not have the stage-applicable triple-tractor before clicking the chest

I completed stage 1369 to push the number of paws over to have the egg crack, then attempted to claim the chest. Video taken from completing the level, which was done on the first try as evidenced by the golden pin on the level. The egg-crack shows as claimed without being interacted with as per the previous images. The +1 item below it shows a 1/12 paw count. When the chest was claimed the cracked egg now shows as unclaimed, rather than the +1 item, and stage 1370 now shows an active tractor item. - the items from the chest are valid. The count on the endless chest did not decrease, the collect button remained active, the ladder removed one step on the "claimed items" path.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,324 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @stormrao🤗 Hearty Welcome back to the Community!

First of all, a Very Happy New Year to you and your family🎉🎉

With regards to the "Treasure Chest" at the end --> It is still under testing and hence, the players who have the feature is experiencing glitches;

** Only few farmers have that extra treasure chest as a test.

Our Farm Community In-charge said that the videos and details you have provided last time were very very helpful for the Studio to look into the issue. But, they are still investigating mode and hence, you are not seeing any improvements with the issue.

I can assure you that this is one of priority on their "to do/to fix" list🙂 But, looks like a very time consuming issue!!

I will follow-up with our Farm In-charge when she comes back after the weekend and will update you with any info I will receive.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding the delay with the fix🙏

Have a Farmtastic rest of the weekend🍏🍏

• stormrao
    Options

And an awesome new years to you too, I hope any holiday/company you have had has been awesome :)

XD I wasn't expecting the glitch to keep perpetuating and wasn't sure if I should just continue my old thread. I stand by my old work rule of "the more info you can get about the error, the better", so knowing how it interacts with the new month seems important

• nygiant
    nygiant Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Unable to get endless chest again?

• stormrao
    Options

From my own experience (not currently playing FHS) you have to get it up another claim amount, then you can claim it, then when it sets back to a new chest-run, you can claim unclaimed chests at that point

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?