Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Could you please review level 4914? Feel like almost impossible to pass. Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Super Saga and there's not enough hedgehogs. Gloves won't break the ice either??
Hello @fengyucao🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty to pass level 4914!!
Can you please clarify whether you are talking about the level in Farm Heroes Saga
OR
Is it in Farm Heroes Super Saga
Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day🍏
Hi @fengyucao can I ask what makes it so hard and how you would make it easier? I am not that high so I am asking so I know.
I will pass your feedback on 🤗