Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
There is No other snowball to claim......!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @bkosinso🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!
I am sorry T hear that you have experienced a glitch in your game🙃
By any chance, were you playing level 8 from the special event - Winter Wonders? If so, there is a known glitch in this level and some players have only 10 Snowballs instead of 12🤔🤔
Since yours is Super Hard Level, I don’t think it is level #8!! Can you please clarify, so that I can check?
Please post your reply by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Talk to you soon🐥