Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
When I go into the game, I keep getting hints on how to play... I don't want to receive them. How can I stop getting these hints?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @lizajo and welcome to the community!
These hints normally come up on the first time we play a level, or the first time we play a level after we have reinstalled (on a device) or cleared cookies (on PC) os sometimes if we buy a new device and its the first time we have played.
It is really annoying I know, but it should (in theory) not do it after the first time. Unless you are playing on a PC and clear cookies. Then it might.
Keep an eye on it and if it keeps doing it ( as in tells you the same tip over and over) let us know which device you are playing on and which app version you have.
Thank you 🤗