πŸ•·πŸ•Έ Wacky Webs

Options
13Β»

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,817 Farm Moderator
    Options
    I enjoyed playing! It felt calm and at peace

Yes I agree the levels are hard and usually the first try are easy to pass but not this time πŸ˜”

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,499 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    The graphics are awesome

Ok so here are my thoughts.

I heard the music change. I don't know if that was for this event or if it already had, but its usually muted so I don't know πŸ˜†

I loved the graphics and the boards....but I spent more boosters and gold than I earned. And I mean a lot more. The later half were too hard and impossible to do without before the event ended.

This is what stops these events being fun and why I don't often bother. I only wanted the lives which I didn't use much out of anyway due to timing. I would have used less gold buying moves or taking advantages of offers. So it wasn't really worth it ☹

• Terri_1
    Terri_1 Posts: 2,482 Level 4
    edited January 2023
    Options
    The graphics are awesome

I loved the graphics

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,796 Friends Moderator
    Options
    I do not enjoy these event... (please comment why)

This type of special event contains too many hard levels and minimal rewards. I prefer to spend my time playing new levels on my map.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,142 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    The graphics are awesome

I would buy one, they are so cute!

Thank you for the tag @encantes. Thank you @QueenB for the poll. The graphics are awesome!

I was surprised not to see spiders in each level.

These events are fun, but can be hard to pass without the use of boosters. I would like to see greater rewards for these events please.

• Nico_G
    Nico_G Posts: 5,295 Level 5
    Options
    The graphics are awesome

The graphics are really beautiful the spiders are so well done.

• cdrake13
    cdrake13 Posts: 131 Level 3
    Options

Second entry for Wacky Web

@PummyRaj

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    edited January 2023
    Options
    I enjoyed playing! It felt calm and at peace

@QueenB

I expected spiders on every level, (love spidersπŸ•·οΈ)... what happened? I did enjoy it though and levels were really easy until level 5.

I do like the special events but my sentiment is what most everyone else has said, these are hard and harder as you progress.. which really is not a big problem, cause I think most of us would not like it if every level was so easy that even a 6 year old could do it. BUT... there should be better rewards, especially for hard/super hard levels in these events, because they do require a lot of boosters or gold. It does take some of the fun out of it when you spend all of these boosters, and by the time you're done your inventory is practically depleted.

Also special events are "special" and would like to see a badge associated with all or most of these events, then using a ton of boosters wouldn't be as bad... look at the badge, smile and... just breathe. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š It was worth it. πŸ€—

Thanks to the studio for bringing the fun to the game FHS. πŸ‘

• LeFlarcane
    LeFlarcane Posts: 19,902 Level 5
    Options
    The graphics are awesome

@QueenB

I really like this event, but certain of levels are extremely difficult to beat it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?