⭕ Farm Speed Test - Everything moves faster!

Options

Comments

• Maja_Nikolic
    Maja_Nikolic Posts: 151 Level 3
    Options

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

• FarmerB
    FarmerB Posts: 490 Level 3
    edited January 2023
    Options
    I enjoy playing with faster speed

I just noticed this today and I personally LOVE it! Especially with mushrooms, which to me are so slow makes collecting 300 mushrooms for a quest so tedious. I've tried a few levels with sheep, flowers, clams, fireflys and mushrooms and I personally love that they move faster and I can get quests done quicker. I really hope they keep this feature but if most people don't like it I wish we'd have an option to pick mode, normal or fast speed.

Edited to add - I forgot about firecrackers, another "tedious chore" to collect for Quests, I just tried out a level with firecrackers and I love it! So much faster no more long wait times as they crack and bounce around lol. I hope we get to keep this...

• Marina8
    Marina8 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2023
    Options
    I stopped playing because of the change of the speed...(please comment why)

Its unbelievable how they managed to these much of damage... first it was with that f* new companions, and now with the speed of the game... its so annoying the way the spiders and sheeps move... you devs did the same with candy crush, I was in a high level and didnt play anymore after those changes... I came here just to leave this on record, I wont play anymore. So thanks to the devs, now i can stop to play and do something more useful with my time.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,984 Candy Moderator
    Options

I do not have the speed test.

😊🐨💕

• KingJDP
    KingJDP Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I do not enjoy playing with the new speed

Came here specifically to find out why the game had gone into speedy mode. I don’t like it. You might want to make this an option with a toggle to keep the original speed. This feels like watching video in FF. It’s jarring and annoying. I’d very much like my game back to the original speed please.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,141 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @QueenB I thought this feature might be a glitch.

I noticed especially with my mushrooms this feature moved very quickly.

I guess I have the feature, but only works with mushrooms in my game.

It is not balanced.

Making matches/moves more quickly are helpful timewise.

• thrillmygorilla
    thrillmygorilla Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I prefer the original speed

Hate it. Hate it. Hateit.

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,088 Pro Player 👑
    edited January 2023
    Options
    I have the original speed and I like it

I don’t have the new speed

I like it just the way it is 🤠🚜

Just started playing the game and I have got the fast speed and I don’t like it at all

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5
    Options
    I do not enjoy playing with the new speed

@QueenB You have put together the threads of the one that have been so far and made a poll of it. I have voted.

Now to little more about this speed. I´m the kind that look what happens after I made a move so I, while the crops falling, starting plan the next move. Now I can´t do that.

Whit this speed it gives mee the sense that I been forced to do moves faster whitout thinking about what move that I really want to do.

I see that there are some that like it. So as another player said. Make it an option so player can pick the one they will have.

For mee it´s nothing to enjoy.

• Nikkinooo
    Nikkinooo Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I love the new speed… it would be great to have the option of original or fast speed in future

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?