Harvest Rush issues

Don2021
Don2021 Posts: 37 Level 2

This problem have been outstanding for a years

ยซ1345

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,570 Candy Moderator

Hello Don @Don2021 ๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue with Harvest Rush rewards!!

Can you please tell me something? Are you playing the game on 2 devices?

We had few rounds in Harvest Rush event! Did you experience this with all the rounds OR just one round?

Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day๐ŸŒป

• Don2021

Multiple devices such as Android phones, iPads and PCs.

I don't know which round it was, but the popup has been consistent throughout the year.

Here are the trash reply from games support,

Get the answers to your burning questions in our Help Center, which is jam-packed with useful articles: https://community.king.com/en/blog/kb

Or you can head over to our Community, where your fellow players are just a click away, waiting to lend a hand! https://community.king.com/en/

While connection problems are very frustrating, the great news is that they are also generally quite easy to fix.

There are a few things we can try which normally resolve this problem so please try the following steps in order to reconnect the game.

• Don2021

If I can get to them, I will complain to the management team here.

Please add metrics on Harvest Rush rewards. If it has been retried 10000 times or 10000 days, delete the attempt. Don't let it try to retry forever!

• PummyRaj

Thank you for replying back, Don @Don2021

Did you try clearing Cache? Sometimes, that will resolves the issue but not all times.

Can you please check if that removes the pop-up and let me know?

Talk to you soon. Have a Cropsilicious day๐Ÿฅ•

• Don2021

Multiple devices such as Android phones, iPads and PCs.

I don't know which round it was, but the popup has been consistent throughout the year.

Here are the trash reply from games support,

Get the answers to your burning questions in our Help Center, which is jam-packed with useful articles: https://community.king.com/en/blog/kb

Or you can head over to our Community, where your fellow players are just a click away, waiting to lend a hand! https://community.king.com/en/

While connection problems are very frustrating, the great news is that they are also generally quite easy to fix.

There are a few things we can try which normally resolve this problem so please try the following steps in order to reconnect the game.

• Don2021

Yes, I know that clearing cache can solve this problem. but it lost my efforts to save the boosters. This company is definitely not customer friendly as I complained to their game support a year ago. How difficult to solve it by their programmers?

• PummyRaj

Hello again Don @Don2021๐Ÿค— Thank you for writing back!

No! I know you might have tried to "clear Cache". But, that is the first step we are supposed to try and hence, I have suggested that. So sorry, did not mean to frustrate you๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

I just checked my previous replies and realized that I forgot to mention that many farmers are experiencing this glitch with Harvest Rush prizes. And, this glitch is very bothersome when we play on multiple devices.

The Farm Studio team is aware about this issue (and a couple more WRT Harvest Rush). But, it is taking longer than expected to fix those issues!!

Coming back to the "Rewards" pop-up, some farmers tried "Clear Data" option!! It worked to remove the pop-up BUT they lost all of their saved boosters, progress in special events and Quests๐Ÿ˜• Hence, I would not ask you to go with this step.

I will recommend to clear Data - only if you have very few saved boosters; did not progress much in special events and quests!! I can assure you that your level progress and Gold bars will be intact.

If you are going with this step - please take a screenshot of your game map, just in case!!

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance๐Ÿ™

• PummyRaj

Don,

Can you please provide your game ID number? You can find it by following ๐Ÿ‘‰๏ธthese steps

• Don2021

ย I have reinstalled this game three times in a year. I have 30+ per booster. There are new levels every week and I can't pass them without boosters, But most of the time I can get slightly more boosters after completing these new levels than i used. It may take awhile to use them all. But when I can't stand it anymore, I will try to "clean the cache".

Thanks for your reply and explanation.

• PummyRaj

Thank you Don @Don2021๐Ÿค—

I will give your ID number to our Farm In-charge to add you to the list of the farmers affected with this pop-up glitch.

If and when I have an update regarding the fix, I will come back and let you know. Until then, please bear with me๐Ÿ™

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a farmtastic rest of the week๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฅ•

P.S: If you would like to earn some boosters and/or Gold bars for your game, we run contests every week (from Monday to Monday). Just giving you the link if you are interested to take a look at our --> FHS Contests and this is ๐Ÿ‘‰๏ธthe Current Contest

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?