Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
farm pass carnival season collect prize button dont respond. 2nd time of asking. Help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello dear Mel @mel21π€
Sorry, I did not see this question!! But, I replied HERE (in the question you posted yesterday) just now. Let's keep discussing there itself for the continuity.
As per Community Rules, I need to close this thread considering it as "Duplicate"!!
Thank you for understandingπ
I have. PummyRaj responded last night. Button still does respond. So none the wiser. Thats why I asked second time but no response from no one now. So how do I get someone to respond ??
Did you ask the help center or the mods because I believe one of them should be able to help you out