Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
I have been stuck for weeks and cannot get past level 2196.Anyone got any suggestions please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
WOOHOO! That is awesome. I will let the cm know, she will be very happy for you π€
OMG..I have just completed it on my first go π₯³. Thank you for your help.
Good news! The studio have been in touch with our farm queen and said that the level has been tweaked a little, so have a look and see if its better π€ ( I am looking now)
Thank you
Oh I would also save your beans. I found using them on rancid and using them on companions, just wasted them π₯
Hiya, no! I have mentioned it to the CM, I think she is waiting for a response. The trouble is, even if they will change it, it isn't always done instantly. Hang in there. Save any earned boosters until you know you have a chance of completing with them. I will ask her again π€
Any joy with this level yet. I am still trying but it's just impossible πͺ
Hi @Jmiss59 The level has been changed since I last played, so I am looking at it now. However I am also going to pass it over to the CM as it was hard before and now its worse π¬