Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
Why do I never get lives when I put in a request for lives?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @trishy64π€ Hearty Welcome to our Farm King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having issue in your game with receiving Livesπ
Few questions for my clarification please...
1) Are you playing Farm Heroes Saga or some other game?
2) Which device are you using to play the game?
3) If you are playing Farm Heroes Saga game, is it the "Teams" you are having the Lives issue in?
Please reply back with these details by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the dayπΊπΊ