๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

๐Ÿงฐ ๐Ÿ›  Beaver Workshop is back!

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,732 Community Manager
edited June 2023 in Discussions

Howdy Farmers!

Theย Beaver Workshopย where you will be tempted to challenge yourself by playing a new level every day for a weekย is back ๐Ÿ˜‰

If you think you can handle it, then you need to keep readingย ๐Ÿค“

๐Ÿ‘‰ย How does it work?

The Beaver Workshop will show up in your game giving you a level to play that day! Each day you get 3 attempts to complete the level (every day the attempts for each level refresh)!

Also, have you noticed the image has some missing some elements?
By completing a level, one Farm element gets repaired and added ๐Ÿ› 

๐ŸŽŠย What are the rewards?

If you can complete all the levels of a week you will receive cool rewards, plus, you will always earn 1 Boostes afterย completing a level.

If you winย all the levels in a week, you earn aย Weekly Reward with Extra prizes.

If youย complete all the weeks, you unlock theย Super Challenge with Super rewards.

Note! The Super challenge is which takes place in week 3, only has 3 levels to pass so be prepared for a challengeย ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ“ฌย We'd love to hear your feedback!

What do you like about this event?
What do you think of the characters and the design?
How do you like the rewards?

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆย New to the Community? Registerย HEREย in just 2 seconds.

๐Ÿงฐ ๐Ÿ›  Beaver Workshop is back! 57 votes

Awesome! I enjoying having a task to complete everyday
31%
PummyRajBQN537encantesMiladyRMelbennettmisswallaceTasty_CakeCassDKCullen127bramamkwhite18_m_a_n_s_o_u_r_20VirginiaGianncdrake13ะ•ะปะตะพะฝะพั€ะฐ121fataneh1367bitofunsuriya_2512 18 votes
Amazing! I enjoy these types of events
40%
Lady_ChooMaja_NikolicMarcemarce22Werner_CichyBetty62bearwithmeSpinnifixJilybean74LoveDachsMountainMomPrincess_JessicaswcompassionateMoh1977Racoon7MniaaamiiGabrian_DiazNico_GShagunproMohammedahmCharmainezha 23 votes
The rewards are Great
8%
DieOmimiLeriakteeweipingBellamy32Krystina34 5 votes
I do not enjoy these types of events... please comment why
0%
I don't have the event but wish I had as it looks like fun
19%
ThmojeanpsgalaxyangelMollySmymeshell1975stuPedassoDomi97Tamara73cinduspaghettiosareyummyWagTam91 11 votes
ยซ13456

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?