Lost Boosters

Options
greymatter
greymatter Posts: 3 Newbie

Just a few days ago my game changed. It takes me through the tips before I can play. The game always has music, which I turn off every time I play. And I don't get the daily booster until I've played a game. Then I can only use the booster on the day that I get it. No saving boosters any more. This is really annoying and frustrating because you need extra boosters to get through some of hard levels. Level 1745 for at least a week now..

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,027 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @greymatter and welcome to the community.

It sounds like the game has updated and so has changed your settings. If you're playing on a device, its likely reinstalled its data and that is why its showing you the tips again. Unless you have the new accessibility section? You can turn them off if so.

Are you playing on a device or on facebook?

• greymatter
    Options

On FB, yes it started when it updated.

• Lady_Choo
    edited March 2023
    Options

Aha so that might be it or it could be when you'd cleared cache and cookies. It's annoying because we have to do them to keep the game smooth but then sometimes can have unexpected consequences like this. Hopefully it will settle down once it's reminded you each time once. If not let us know 🤗

• greymatter
    Options

It's been weeks. It's happened before but always re-set in a couple of days.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

You haven't got the browser set to clearing cookies everytime it closes?

I will mention it to the CM but which browser are you playing on? Have you tried a different browser? And do you have windows 10? As there is an app that you can download that you can bypass playing on Facebook with, you would just use it to log on.

I know what you mean about boosters only lasting one day..sorry, thick moment. That has been an ongoing issue for a long time on Facebook but doesn't affect everyone so the studio haven't been able to stop it happening. Thats another good thing about the windows app 🤗

• cantlogin
    cantlogin Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Same issues here on FB app...all my collected boosters are gone too. Also speed is back to lame mode. Annoying

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi @cantlogin were you a fan of the higher speed? It was a test but its not to say it won't be back. They were running several at the time of different speeds and I did like the faster movements myself.

Have you got the new accessibility option in your menu? Just make sure that is not set to on.

When you say FB app, you mean on the browser is that correct? Sadly its a known issue and very annoying too, but only happens to a small amount of players so they cannot work out why.

Are you playing on a windows 10 machine? If so there is an app in the app store for the game, you can log in with your fb details and progress will be synced to it. The boosters won't vanish from it then.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?