Stuck for too long!!

Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 25,482 Pet Rescue Moderator

Level 2403 hates me. If I get enough mushrooms I don't have enough suns.

I can have everything but not enough mushrooms.

I gave feedback and our farm Queen said it wasn't a tricky level so its just me.

Did I mention I don't like mushrooms. Give me bulls anyday!

Someone please let me know if you find my sanity and my marbles...I think I lost both!!

Comments

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,032 Level 5

@Lady_Choo I´m not sure if you just want to let some steam out or if you want help.

Anyway, I played the level. For me I usually use the companion in the middle. In this case it is grower (I think that´s the name). But that didn´t work. So I changed to the first. The breaker (think that´s the name).

And for me the breaker worked. When I had 2 moves left I had 6 mushrooms left to collect. I had so I could get 3 so I used one +1 booster and get the 3.

So my tips is, if you haven´t tried it, to try different companion. Because the game play different ways depending on which companion one use.

But the level is little tricky since it is so much ice and the mushrooms is behind that.

• Lady_Choo

@piaandersson a bit of both! Thank you, I wasn't sure which companion as all seemed bad, but I will try that one first!

• piaandersson

@Lady_Choo Sometimes it doesn´t matter wich one. And sometimes it´s different for different players wich works. But I noticed since they made companion work in another way that it can made more difference on the levels wich one one use.

So nowdays I don´t struggle to long with a level before I try the first one. Rare that I use the third.

• Lady_Choo

I just needed one more move, three times argh

• piaandersson

Ah so you almost there. Maybe use a shovel early to break one ice somewhere. Then the breaker have one less to break.

The mushrooms are really sneaky because they split apart and you don´t know where they end up, instead of side by side. But then it had been easy.

• Lady_Choo

Yeah, there isn't enough suns for the mushrooms to jump into their spaces.

I finally did it, using the cracker companion and the +1 booster. I normally won't use them because I video game play and using boosters doesn't help those who haven't got any...but I was so sick of playing that level 😭

Thank you for your help!!

• piaandersson

@Lady_Choo Yeah.

Don´t remember wich levels they come. But you will soon see that you need to use boosters because the levels to hard. And you also need to use companion. Even do on some levels you only get help one or twice do to the layout.

If one are lucky to have bonnie that make it easier but if you loose a life you loose that help. So prepare for that you need to use booster and some levels more then one.

For me I´m lucky that I have quest so I can collect boosters that way. Other just have the daily to collect. For what I know the daily is in all devices including facebook.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?