edited March 2023 in Support

Had Over 30 Now I Have To Start Over..I'm On My PC..When Do I Get Them Back

Best Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,908 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Welcome to the community @Iamretired11

Are you playing on Facebook? I am very sorry but there is an issue with boosters on Facebook right now, which seems to cause them to vanish. If they were ones that you bought, you can contact player support and they will replace them, but if they were free ones, I am sorry but they don't. I know this is frustrating, we have all been there. That is why they advise that you try to use them sooner rather than later.

If you are playing on windows 10, you can download the app which means not only can you earn them (on both versions if you wish) again, but they should stick around longer than they do on Facebook. Plus you will also hopefully get more chances to use them. You would just log in with your normal facebook log in and beans, gold and progress will be there.

I am sorry its not better news. The studio are aware of the issue but haven't been able to fix it yet as it does not affect everyone.

While you are here, why not enter some of our contests for the chance to win gold in your game? That always comes in handy!

• Iamretired11
    Iamretired11 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Yes I'm Playing On Facebook..Have Windows 10 On A PC..It's The First Time I've Ever Lost Them And They Were Free...Also Thank You For Your Response

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Welcome to the community @Iamretired11

Are you playing on Facebook? I am very sorry but there is an issue with boosters on Facebook right now, which seems to cause them to vanish. If they were ones that you bought, you can contact player support and they will replace them, but if they were free ones, I am sorry but they don't. I know this is frustrating, we have all been there. That is why they advise that you try to use them sooner rather than later.

If you are playing on windows 10, you can download the app which means not only can you earn them (on both versions if you wish) again, but they should stick around longer than they do on Facebook. Plus you will also hopefully get more chances to use them. You would just log in with your normal facebook log in and beans, gold and progress will be there.

I am sorry its not better news. The studio are aware of the issue but haven't been able to fix it yet as it does not affect everyone.

While you are here, why not enter some of our contests for the chance to win gold in your game? That always comes in handy!

• Iamretired11
    Iamretired11 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Yes I'm Playing On Facebook..Have Windows 10 On A PC..It's The First Time I've Ever Lost Them And They Were Free...Also Thank You For Your Response

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Ok, if you go to the microsoft store on your pc and search the game, you can download it from there. I pin it to my task bar then its easy to see. Hopefully it will stop them vanishing again, although the same applies about saving too many, just in case. But you do get more chances to gain them on there πŸ€—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?