Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
I was getting them every 15 levels but I haven't had one since level 1110. I am now at level 1193 and I'm still not getting any Reward levels. What's going on??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @TheKronic1π€ Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm Community!
Yes! Just like our friend Pia mentioned above, the Companions levels end at 1110. So, no more companions for you to earn. Did you collect all your goodies from the "Farm Club"?
If you have any questions or need clarification about anything else, please post your reply by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining the Community! Have a great weekend aheadπ»
@TheKronic1 Sorry to say but there is no more reward levels. 1110 is the last one.
.
This is level 1110 rewards level. Haven't had a reward since this level.