Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Hi,
Last week I have bought twice 50 golds for €7.99. First I thought you didn't got the money of my bankaccount. So I did bought it for the second time. But still I didn't got the golds. I would like to know how to get my money back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Alternatively you can use the contact link here. Just make sure that you choose lost items
https://soporto.king.com/contact
This one I think, if you don't use apple or Facebook just go straight through to contact
Hiya and welcome to the community!
I am so sorry for the delay in replying, it wasn't showing as a new post for some reason.
If playing on device I need you to click on the cog, choose customer care and then contact the team. There is a thread I think about not getting purchases. Make sure you follow that thread, (I'll see if I can find the steps too) as that will take you directly to the correct team who can look into it for you. 🤗
coll needs help